If you would like further information about the Tandem Skydive or the charity please contact us by email or phone.
Phone 0800 731 9197
Failure to raise the £400 sponsorship for the Sky Dive may prevent you from participating in the event.
Royal Voluntary Service volunteers help in all sorts of ways:
- They provide practical help and companionship, deliver books to those who love reading but can’t get to their local library and drive people that can’t get out and about to GP or hospital appointments, shopping trips and to local social events and activities.
- They run clubs and groups in local communities where older people can socialise, take part in interesting activities and enjoy something to eat and drink.
- They provide exercise classes, activities and companionship for older people in hospital and support them with their return home.
- They run hospital welcome desks and over 230 Hospital Shops, Cafés and Trolley Services.
- We also run national campaigns to raise awareness of the issues associated with an ageing population and about the impact of voluntary service.
If you would like a copy of our sponsorship form which you can customise, please contact us and we will arrange to send it to your email address.
Copyright 2016. Skydive Centre Ltd 0800 009 3015 firstname.lastname@example.org