Our exciting skydive scheme gives you the chance to do a tandem parachute jump for free if you raise a minimum of £500 in sponsorship.
- You choose the drop zone closest to you
- Your training and skydive are completed in one day
- You jump harnessed to a professional and experienced instructor
Prevent Breast Cancer is the only UK charity entirely dedicated to the PREDICTION and PREVENTION of breast cancer. Our vision is to make breast cancer a preventable disease for the next generation. So take a leap of faith this year and Take on the Skydive with Prevent Breast Cancer.
What can we do for you?
1. Clothing and merchandise available to help with your fundraising
2. Promotion on our social media channels, website and e-newsletter
3. Advice from our friendly fundraisers, plus support along every step of the way
*Please note, the registration fee is non-refundable and is paid direct to the London Parachute School on booking.
**Prevent Breast Cancer have the right to cancel your planned jump if the minimum is not met
If you are interested in taking part, and for further details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Prevent Breast Cancer direct on 0161 291 4400.
Alternatively, complete our online form, which can be found here and we will contact you directly.
How it works?
1. We ask for a £50 non-refundable deposit at the time of registration*
2. £300 must be in your online giving account or sent to us two weeks prior to the event**
3. #BeBrave - Take on the challenge and raise the cash
Copyright 2016. Skydive Centre Ltd 0800 009 3015 email@example.com